In light of recent events, this topic could not be more important. Please join us as we fight on at this historic and unprecedented online event to learn more about
In light of recent events, this topic could not be more important. Please join us as we fight on at this historic and unprecedented online event to learn more about the climate crisis, and how the most efficient, effective, and powerful way to help us all is with your knife and fork. Multiple, nationally recognized speakers, many of whom would headline an event on their own, have graciously signed up to speak on this most important of topics.
Six Spectacular Speakers will each present one hour lectures from 8:30am-5pm (75 min lunch break), followed by a 1hr panel discussion.
- 8:30am- Introduction with Drs. Russell Marz and Daniel Chong
- 8:45am- Sailesh Rao– Healing the Planet or How to Not Go Extinct
- 10:00am- John McDougall, MD– Climate Change, Diet, and Health
- 11:15am- Milton Mills, MD– Is the Human Body Designed for a Planet-Friendly Diet?
- 12:15pm- Lunch break
- 1:30pm- Joseph Pizzorno, ND– Nutrition and Environmental Toxicity
- 2:45pm- Cameron O’Connell, ND– How to Thrive on a Planet-Friendly Diet
- 4:00pm- Zach Bush, MD– Food Independence and Planetary Evolution
- 5:30pm- Speaker Q & A Panel
The time to act is now, and education is the primary tool through which effective action can be possible. See you there!
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 6:30 pm