January 11-18, 2020 Relax, align, and connect with Lauren Leduc and Lisa Lola on a holistic path to Paradise. Enjoy yoga, meditation, healing, sacred ritual, and adventure on the shores
January 11-18, 2020
Relax, align, and connect with Lauren Leduc and Lisa Lola on a holistic path to Paradise. Enjoy yoga, meditation, healing, sacred ritual, and adventure on the shores of mystical Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
Just book retreat space + flight and we’ll take care of the rest!
Your reservation includes:
-7-night stay at Villa Sumaya, an Eco-Chic Wellness Center in the heart of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Bring a friend/partner, or we can hook you up with fellow retreat guests.
-Daily Yoga and Meditation led by Lauren Leduc
-Daily Energy Healing workshops led by Lisa Lola
-3 Vegetarian Meals/day
-Mayan Fire Ceremony
-Mayan Cacao Ceremony
-Connection with locals. Enjoy a tour and lunch at CECAP, a modern vocational education center with programs for students and adults in sewing, computer education, culinary arts, carpentry, welding, and foot loom weaving.
**Flight does NOT come with retreat reservation. You pay for round-trip flights from your home to Guatemala City**
**A private shuttle from the airport and private ferry to Villa Sumaya will be provided for you at an extra cost**
**Health insurance encouraged, travel insurance mandatory**
Retreat tuition + payment policies: (all prices USD)
* Private room: $2599 for single
* Double Room (You + 1 roommate): $2299
* Triple Room (You + 2 roommates): $2099
Payment and refund policies + payment timeline:
– Pay in full or $300 Non-Refundable deposit saves your space
– Enrollment closes November 4th, 2019, or when retreat sells out.
– If you saved your space with a deposit, the remaining balance will automatically be charged to your card 11/4/19
– Refund policy: Deposit non-refundable. Remaining amount paid refundable until November 1, 2019. No refunds are given after November 1st, 2019.
11 (Saturday) 3:00 pm - 18 (Saturday) 9:00 am
Villa Sumaya, Guatemala