FMZ Local Guidebooks:
Family & Kids
Free & Donation Based
Friends + Partners
Movement & Dance
Music & Sound Healing
Volunteer & Give Back
Zen Den Online
Zen Den Pop-Up Studio
Trauma Informed 50 hour Yoga Teacher Training with Eleanor Bramwell of The Bodywise Foundation Two Weekends: July 31-August 2 & August 7-9, 2020 Fri 4-8 pm, Sat 11-6pm, Sun 10:30-6:30pm
Trauma Informed 50 hour Yoga Teacher Training
with Eleanor Bramwell of The Bodywise Foundation
July 31-August 2 & August 7-9, 2020
Fri 4-8 pm, Sat 11-6pm, Sun 10:30-6:30pm
Samadhi Yoga Golden Triangle, 1070 Bannock St.
Investment: $650 through May 31, then $700*
Through lecture, self-inquiry, group discussion, practice teaching, and the latest advances in neurobiology, we will investigate trauma theories, trauma informed yoga, and body based healing. After completion of this training you will feel empowered to offer trauma informed yoga classes to a variety of populations. If you are not a yoga teacher, this training will support you in your own self regulation, offer you tools you can use with patients and clients.
We collaborated with experts in the field of trauma to bring you this comprehensive evidence and inquiry-based trauma-informed yoga teacher training. As a student in this training you will:
● Gain a deeper understanding of what trauma is and the impact. Specifically, how traumatized people process information, trauma symptoms, and how trauma impacts sensorimotor processing.
● Learn how trauma affects children’s proprioception, interoception, brain development, emotional regulation, and cognition.
● Through exploration of A.C.E , complex trauma, developmental trauma, and attachment theories, you will be able to articulate the range of adaptation to trauma in early life.
● Learn tools to increase heart rate variability, increase neuroplasticity, decrease activity in the default mode network, induce the relaxation response, support nervous system regulation, body awareness, and communication. These skills will be useful in your own journey as well valuable to integrate in your role as a teacher.
● You will have tools to make your standard classes more trauma sensitive. Through practicum, you will feel empowered to offer trauma-informed yoga classes with individuals and small groups.
● We will explore recent advances in the neurobiology of trauma, and how trauma-informed yoga can be a body-based tool for those healing trauma.
Learn more at
(Friday) 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Samadhi Center For Yoga
639 E 19th Ave